The Bridge exists to glorify God by making disciples who make disciples
We will relentlessly pursue that mission by
Paul opens up his heart and tells the Romans about his thanksgivings, prayers, longings, and obligations. In his comments we have a great example for our own lives. Read More...
The Christian’s identity is bound up in these two words: “called” and “beloved.” The believer has received a special, sovereign call, and is the recipient of eternal, sovereign, almighty love from God! Read More...
The opening verses of the book of Romans reveal Paul and the Gospel he preached. Paul was a servant and apostle of Christ, set apart for God’s gospel. The gospel concerned Jesus, in His human and divine natures, and as the One who bestows grace for ministry upon His church. God gives grace to every child of God to serve Him and others. Read More...
In this sermon, Pastor Brian gives an overview of the whole book of Romans, so that we will all know where we are headed in the months to come as we slow way down and meditate on each paragraph. The Book of Romans is about the Gospel. It shows us:
1. The Desperate Need of the Gospel (1:18 – 3:20)
2. The Divine Solution of the Gospel (3:21 – 4:25)
3. The Transforming Power of the Gospel (5:1 – 8:17)
4. The Ultimate Glory of the Gospel (8:18-27)
5. The Sovereign Application of the Gospel (8:28 – 9:29)
6. The Gracious Invitation of the Gospel (9:30 – 10:21)
7. The Inclusive Plan of the Gospel (11:1-36)
8. The Practical Outworking of the Gospel (12:1 – 15:13)